How To Get Blogs Become Google AdSense Publishers And Make Money (Dollars) Up To Millions of Rupiah per Month.
JUST start blogging and produce valuable content (just create a blog now and fill with quality writing) are the basic tips to get income (money / dollars) from blogging (make money blogging).
|How To Get Blogs Received Google AdSense|
Being a Google Adsense publisher is every blogger's dream. If accepted into Google ad publishers, then our blog will generate money (passive income).
So, by blogging, we not only share knowledge, insights, expressions, "vent", add friends, build networks, self-promotion, but also can get additional income whose amounts can be greater than the basic salary of civil servants :)
I've shared the full benefits of blogging in 20 Benefits of Blogs - Blogging Excellence. One of them, yes that ... get income from Google AdSense.
In addition to Google Adsense, other ways to make money by blogging is to follow an affiliate program (Affiliate Marketing), create an online store blog by selling goods / services, and accept advertising - the latter is not too busy, people prefer to place ads on Google.
Understanding Google AdSense
For novice bloggers, we first recognize what Google AdSense is. In Harfiyah, AdSense means advertising. From the words Ad (Advertisement) and Sense (understanding, use, feeling, taste, position, senses).
According to Google, AdSense is a free and easy way to earn money by displaying targeted ads next to your online content.
With AdSense, you can display ads that are interesting and relevant to site visitors, even adjusting the look and feel of the ads to suit your website.
Google AdSense provides a way for website owners to earn money from their online content. AdSense works by matching text and display ads with your site based on content and visitors.
Confused? In essence, Google AdSense is a Google ad posted on our blog, after we were accepted as a Google AdSense publisher.
Google AdSense Terms Accepted
This is the most sought after blogger, how or the conditions for the blog to be accepted by Google AdSense (GA). According to Google's explanation, eligibility to participate in AdSense includes:
- You must have a website or blog in order to participate. (Create a Blog Right Now!)
- Write or create interesting content so that your blog is visited by many users.
- You must be at least 18 years old. Google AdSense can only accept applications from applicants over the age of 18.
- In some countries, including China and India, GA requires that your site / blog be active for at least six months.
- That's all GA explained on the official page. Detailed and complete guidelines are in AdSense Help.
- Based on experience, our GA application will be approved if the site has many visitors, in the range of 250-300 visitors per day.
- To get a large number of visits, of course we must fill our blog with a lot of posts and quality (Quality Content).
Original. The original writing itself, not copy paste writing especially plagiarism. Even your GA ad will be banned if you find copas articles on your blog.
Unique. Different and better than others. Hopefully the theme or topic has not been written by other bloggers. Even if other bloggers have written it, look for a different or more complete perspective and detail (rich content).
Helpful. Make positive content that is useful for many people, sought by users, it takes pisan and internet users, for example tips, tricks, including personal experience.
Not Gambling and Pornography. Google seems to agree with Rhoma Irama in his song, Judi. Gambling and pornographic content will not be accepted as an AdSense publisher. Even if you are already a GA publisher, then there is adult content on our blog, then the ads will be banned.
Learn more: GA Forbidden Content.
Total Google AdSense Revenue
Total GA revenues are relative, from 0.1 dollars to hundreds of US dollars. My own income from AdSense could only reach a record US $ 420, after that it went up and down, but still in the range of 300-400 dollars (Alhamdulillah).
That was not from one blog, but about 4-5 blogs that put AdSense ads. The figure of 400 dollars is nothing compared to other bloggers who can reach 100 dollars per day, aka US $ 1,200 per month or even more.
Here goes the list of the Top 5 biggest AdSense-producing Bloggers in the world (global) according to Tech Unblocked data:
- Courtney Rosen. www.ehow.com. Earning: $ soon. Daily Page Views: 38,210,000
- Pete Cashmore. www.mashable.com. Earning: $ soon. Daily Page Views: 29,210,000.
- Shawn Hogan. www.forums.digitalpoint.com. Earning: $ soon. Daily Page Views: 26,210,000
- Mark Frind. www.pof.com. Earning: $ 250,000 / month. Daily Page Views: 26,100,000
- Kevin Rose. www.digg.com. Earning: $ soon / month. Daily Page Views: 15,200,000.
- Michael Arrington. www.techcrunch.com. Earning: $ 150,000 / month. Daily Page Views: 13,100,000
- Perez Hilton. www.perezhilton.com. Daily Unique Visitors: 1,110,000
- Jeremy Schoemaker. www.shoemoney.com. Earning: $ 80,000 / month. Daily Page Views: 410,000
- Amit Agarwal. www.labnol.org. Earning: $ 50,000 / month. Daily Page Views: 3,100,000
- Pankaj Agarwal. www.clickindia.com. Earning: $ 20,000 / month. Daily Page Views: 1,900,000
So much the same for us, those of us who only get 200-300 dollars per month or around 5-10 dollars per day. But, it's quite comparable to "those" who only spend credit or internet quota for Facebook or "haha hihi" on WhatsApp and selfies-narcissistic on Instagram :)
AdSense Blog Tips For Beginners
I'm also actually a beginner. Just actively chasing dollars (Google AdSense) around the end of 2013 or early 2014 once income reaches 100 dollars and sent by Google.
Blogging itself has been a long time, in 2009, if I am not mistaken. Start blogging on WordPress then add it and be more active on Blogger.
My advice for beginners so that the blog is accepted by Google Adsense, aka making money by blogging:
- Create a blog now. How? Read: How to Make a Blog
- Fill with quality writing, for example ideas, thoughts, experiences, or tips and tricks.
- Choose a niche blog according to your passion, aka your interests.
- Especially for students, don't post lecture papers (assignments). Blogs containing papers / lecture assignments will not be accepted by GA.
- Keep writing, updating, at least twice a week, Monday and Thursday while ngabuburit :)
- Look at the sign that your blog can already list GA, ie there is or the appearance of the "Earning" menu (Earnings) in your Blogger Dashboard!